The following are guidelines for RV Storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Carson Highlands Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Occupant will provide their own lock.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- No work may be performed on any vehicles in the facility.
- There can be no alternation of any vehicles in the facility.
- No dumping of waste or trash at the facility.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No sleeping or staying overnight on the facility
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only